Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Status

Olgatax1
Level 3

Anyone getting any refund dates yet? just curious

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DorotaS
Level 1

I have a client that filed Feb.13th and the refund is scheduled for February 23rd direct deposit. No EIC in the return....

I believe all with EIC won't be released until early March....

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
PATAX
Level 15

I thought I read somewhere that the first refunds would not go out until the first few days of March. I may be wrong but I thought I read this in a publication... Just my opinion. I believe the IRS used to print a chart that showed when the direct deposit would go out and when the paper checks would be mailed, but I think that was discontinued...just my opinion.

0 Cheers
DorotaS
Level 1

I have a client that filed Feb.13th and the refund is scheduled for February 23rd direct deposit. No EIC in the return....

I believe all with EIC won't be released until early March....

TAXOH
Level 11

I think EIC, AOTC,  and ACTC won't be released until the beginning of March.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Theyre already funding, Ive seen several posts from people in other groups. At least IRS is on the ball with something!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BobKamman
Level 15

IRS is just telling people to wait till March so they won't be bothered with phone calls.  Not that those are any problem, because they don't get answered anyway.  Read far enough and they admit, 

Why We Hold Your Refund

By law, we can’t issue your refund before February 15. This includes your entire refund, not just the part that’s related to the credit you claimed on your tax return.

PATAX
Level 15

I think you are right Bob. I also think that is why they stopped printing those refund charts years ago, because people were calling when they did not receive the refund according to those charts, but I may be wrong... Just my opinion.

Olgatax1
Level 3

I have clients that I filed on 02/12 no credits at all and no refund date yet, I am hoping by tomorrow we see them all. Refund dates,

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Had a client called today and said he got his direct deposit. So the deposits are going out

Olgatax1
Level 3

same here, my clients are calling me to tell me they received their refunds and when I go to where's my refund and check their status it says it is still be processed, this one special tax year to say the least, go figure...