Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet

mhsmith53
Level 3

I noticed that when you fill in the Recovery Rebate Credit Worksheet that results in no additional credit (e.g. taxpayer received full stimulus) that it is not available for printing or saving to a PDF.

Personally I think that is incorrect - If you fill out a worksheet it should be available to print.
I fill in this worksheet in regardless of the situation so that I know I have asked my client this information and included in the tax return. 

Is this a defect?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You could go into Control Which Forms Print and tell it to "Print if any data", rather than "Print if required".

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BobKamman
Level 15

Works on mine if I use the "Print Selected Form" on the top toolbar.  Maybe that's not available in Basic?

mhsmith53
Level 3

Unfortunately the Proseries Basic 50 doesn't have that option 😞

0 Cheers
TaxMaam
Level 3

I have proseries professional and the recovery rebate worksheet is not listed on the Forms/Worksheets list so there is no way to "print if used". 

Very annoying.

Maybe it's in there but I've scoured it multiple times and not been able to find it. If someone does find it, please let me know. 

Be nice if there was a search option in that mess as it's not in any reasonable (to the tax preparer) order. Alphabetical would certainly help.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You had to have put an amount into the worksheet.  When you are on that page, you can always print it. 

Slava Ukraini!
TaxMaam
Level 3

I'm not going to print one page every time I enter something on it.. which I will be doing for EVERY client. It should be printing with the client and preparer's copies.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Then don't print it 🙄

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
So you want it to print whether they have any additional RRC coming back to them or not?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Good luck Lisa.

Slava Ukraini!
clr600
Level 8

Its available in ProSeries Professional under Print Options/Control which forms to print/Other worksheets maybe its not in the Basic program.

TaxMaam
Level 3

Yes Lisa. It’s something I would like my assistant to be able to double check for me. If it doesn’t print with the preparer copy then she can’t check to be sure I entered the number correctly. 

0 Cheers