Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on States Prepared

sagarcpa
Level 4

Does anyone know if there is a way to query or show in the Home Base the states that were prepared for a client?  Working on engagement letters and want to be able to list the states I prepared last year without opening each return to know which states were prepared.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Accountant-Man
Level 12

IDK if this will work, but have you ever used the letters in PS? In the Editir, the code XX is used for all states so you don't have to re-write the instructions over and over.

I will look Monday to see how it could work. I print the engagement letter with the Organizer.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

In the EFCenter Homebase it shows me each client and which state returns were prepared for that client.   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sagarcpa
Level 4

Thank Lisa!  You are so right!  Appreciate you taking the time to remind me!

sagarcpa
Level 4

Yes, I do use the PS letters and am using for the Organizer and Engagement Letters.  Haven't been able to get it to work with multiple states though.  Was looking for a quick filter to create a report so that I can add the extra states to the clients that I do multiple state preparation for.  Thanks to Lisa below I am going to filter the EF Center for the info I need.  Let me know if you get the letters to work, I would be very interested in how you do that for multiple states!

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Since most are e-filed, the E-file HB is good, unless a state or two is NOT e-filed.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
sagarcpa
Level 4

Agreed!  It will at least give me a starting point.  Thanks for your help!

0 Cheers