Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for who has unemployment

nhr
Level 1

Looking for a query to find clients who have unemployment that have already been filed.

Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

You should have the tool in your arsenal after the update scheduled for later today.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

IronMan, I had no problem doing it the old-fashioned way, I. E. manually. I can't believe so many people keep bringing this up.. Unless they have thousands of clients, should they not have a general good idea of who and who does not have unemployment for a return already filed?.... If Unsure how hard is it to open up the file?.... Just my opinion....

mm1
Level 5

Well I have well over a thousand clients and we have filed over 300. It would take a whole lot of time to go back and open every return to see who has and has not gotten unemployment. I hope Proseries comes up with a query today because currently there is not one.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I started a list early on so it isn't an issue for me.  Even so, I could glance through my list and get most of them right.  It almost seems like all of my clients, other than the retired ones collected unemployment so it wouldn't be too tough to find😁  However, some folks have thousands of clients and others don't know their clients that well so the search function would be helpful for them.

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

We used our keyboard with fingers and eyes to look for the filed returns with Unemployment.

Once found we use pen and paper to list them.

PATAX
Level 15

👍