Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS software: Schedule F, line 7, Supporting Statement, Descriptions transfer TY2019 to TY2020

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

ProSeries software:  A long, long time ago, in a PS version far, far back..... the Descriptions in the Supporting Statement for Schedule F, line 7 used to transfer over from one year to the next.  Is there any chance that this transfer link can be re-established for PS2020?  

The Descriptions in the Supporting Statements for all of the other lines on Schedule F do transfer over from one year to the next.  Can Schedule F, line 7, Supporting Statement, Description be added to the transfer over items for one year to the next?

Thank you. 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

May your suggestion make it to the Implementation Team rather than the Declined Team.  In any case good luck - I think you are going to need it.

Slava Ukraini!
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

Well, you just never know.  It may help @IRonMaN if I could get a few Cheers to the original post.  <hint>

IRonMaN
Level 15

You just happened to catch me on a cheerful day. 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@The_AntiTax_Man wrote:

ProSeries software:  A long, long time ago, in a PS version far, far back..... the Descriptions in the Supporting Statement for Schedule F, line 7 used to transfer over from one year to the next.  Is there any chance that this transfer link can be re-established for PS2020?  

I remember that time...…. ahhh such wonderful memories. (I didn't even need the help of Member Berries 🍇)  But reality is there are many other lines for Schedule F that the Supporting Statements do not transfer.  Line 21 Interest not from 1098 import, Line 29 Taxes not from 1098 import.    Also Schedule C supporting statements in Part V Other Expenses.