Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Tax Questionnaire 2019

mbancpa
Level 1

I have two questions:

1) Is the template of tax questionnaire questions open to formatting? And if not,

2) Will a question regarding cryptocurrency be included?

Thank you.

Ron F. CPA

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
itonewbie
Level 15

1) No, the PDF organizer is not customizable.  If you use Link, however, the Questionnaire and Document Checklist can be customized.

2) Intuit is aware its organizers omitted the question on crypto and would probably be updating them for that along with questions related to the two acts signed into law in Dec.  However, there is no official word yet when that might happen.

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitAustin Would you have any insight on what to expect on #2?  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@itonewbie wrote:

1) No, the PDF organizer is not customizable.  If you use Link, however, the Questionnaire and Document Checklist can be customized.

2) Intuit is aware its organizers omitted the question on crypto and would probably be updating them for that along with questions related to the two acts signed into law in Dec.  However, there is no official word yet when that might happen.

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitAustin Would you have any insight on what to expect on #2?  Thanks!

I will see what I can find out on this! Smiley Happy

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

What say you @IntuitAustin?

Do you expect changes to the Organizer Questionnaire with Lacerte updates?

Is Intuit aware the Lacerte Questionnaire is deficient?

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

0 Cheers
mbancpa
Level 1

How does one customize Intuit Link questionnaire?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@mbancpa wrote:

How does one customize Intuit Link questionnaire?

1. Log into Link for Accountants;
  2. Click on Firm Settings on the left panel;
  3. Click on the Request Templates tab;
  4. Click on the copy icon next to the name of the existing template you want to create a new one with or click on the +New Template button to create a new one from scratch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Was there ever any follow-up on the organizer omissions? 

0 Cheers
mbancpa
Level 1

BAZINGA!

0 Cheers
srolon
Level 1

How can I change the default questionnaire to my newly created template from the drop down that comes up when trying to invite a client through the homebase in Proseries?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

I may be wrong but I don't believe you can select your custom template to be the default.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/banking/help/using-proconnect-intuit-link-in-proseries/00/53...

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers