Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries support line is not open on Sat, April 3? Does anyone have a number to call other than 800-434-6818? Or release dates for state auto withdrawals post April 15?

plt
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
LizPS
Level 4

I also tried to call support this morning and realized it opens at 8:00 Pacific Time.

State extended dates seem to be slow coming.  Ohio is finally updated but CA is not.

Liz

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

don't bother with the auto withdrawals.

Tell the client they can have it withdrawan April `15 or Mail it May 17. 

If they want the later date print the voucher and put the responsibility BACK on the taxpayer. 

This allows you to get the files off your desk and returns out of your office.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
or go to the tax agency website and schedule it there, CA makes it super easy to pay at FTB Webpay.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
plt
Level 2

Thank you, All. Workarounds are fine in some circumstances but not all. And they certainly do not relieve Intuit of its responsibility to communicate timely with us the status and projected dates of their updates.

plt
Level 2

Pacific Time, thank you!

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

"Intuit of its responsibility to communicate timely"

I guess you have not been around very long. Communication is not something the Intuit does.

PATAX
Level 15

Jeff I cannot believe how many people keep bringing this up... How hard is it to print the payment voucher and have the client mail it?... Why would any accountant want to do a direct debit anyways. Do we not have enough to do already and enough responsibilities and enough due diligence? Come on man just give them the payment voucher and have them mail it and end of story.

plt
Level 2

This release schedule may be helpful for you. https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

It took four phone calls to the helpline and one to a supervisor to get. Communication on this is disappointing, not what I would expect.

0 Cheers