Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries says 1120 accepted but IRS doesn't?

bkane4884
Level 2

I e-filed an 1120 on 7/15/20 with a direct debit of their amount due.  The client tells me this amount has not been deducted from their account yet.  We verified the bank information was correct.

I contacted the IRS and they have no information on the return yet, as if it hasn't been processed on their end.  Has anyone else had this happen??

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You got the acceptance acknowledgment and the return appears in the Accepted Tab of the EFCenter? 

Id call the EFW phone number and see if the payment shows up as scheduled or not. 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
bkane4884
Level 2

Yes that's correct.  Everything looks ok in the EF center.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Does the client cover letter state that direct debit has been chosen for XX date?
If the letter shows it, then it sounds like you set everything up correctly, Id double check to be sure the payment isnt in the EFW system as scheduled, then make payment by some other method.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
bkane4884
Level 2

Yes the letter does say automatic withdrawal on 7/15/20.  I just got off the phone with Intuit support and everything looks correct on their end.  On to the IRS efile help desk...