Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Professional - 2020 NYC UBT / Form 202

JB
Level 2

Has anyone been able to open NYC UBT Form 2020 formset in the 2020 returns in Proseries professional?

I've never had a problem opening the NYC Unincorporated Business Tax from within the 1040 formset in prior years.  Called Intuit two days ago and the staff member tried to find NYC 202 (form and/or release date) and after 2 hours never found anything, the phone disconnected and I've not been able to find a resolution.  The method to open in prior years was from within Form IT-201, click on "ST" and then from the drop down list select "New York City Individual"  In 2020 as of 2/11/2021 there is no "New York City Individual" to select from the drop down list (and yes, I've selected every product/formset available for NY and NYC). I can select the NYC UBT in the federal for efiling, but can not open the form itself.  Any info on this, e.g. how to open or release date would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
tben29
Level 2

I'm seeing the same issue as well. I posted it here: 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/proseries-2020-new-york...

Have you had any luck, JB? 

0 Cheers
JB
Level 2

tben29 - Thanks for 1) providing the link to your post at my post; searching this question has  not been easy this year; and thanks for 2) posting the link to the YC availability date - this availability date was not published as of a few days ago.  I looked specifically for "YC" (as well as NYC, 202, UBT etc) knowing that "YC" was the code name of the formset.  It is good to know the status of this form, rather than wondering if it is even offered for 2020 Proseries; it is incredible that the form has not been available even in an initial draft and will not be until next week and that it was not mentioned in the release dates until the last few days.

tben29
Level 2

Hey Everyone,

I just got off the phone with ProSeries support expressing our concerns. The support team member confirmed a release date of 2/19/2021 for the New York City tax forms. I asked why they had not already been made available but the agent wasn't sure why. Anyway, she said once the forms are loaded by ProSeries on 2/19/2021, after we update our software, the forms should be accessible. We can monitor the release date w/in the update log of ProSeries or the YC section listed here: https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Thanks everyone for their help, much appreciated. 

dkivo
Level 1

Many thanks for the status regarding the NYC202 formset

0 Cheers
dk7730
Level 1

The NYC202 formset is still not available.

0 Cheers