Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Printing Message Log

rosemary13_13
Level 1

Having an error message pop up saying "Please use a different disk." I get this message when I try to print a tax return.  I was having problems trying to save the return giving the same message, but used a different drive with more space.  It fixed that problem, but still has not fixed the printing problem.  This has happened to me twice.  I shut the computer down and go back in the program, then it prints.  This solution is working now but I'm afraid this will stop working soon.  Being an accountant this is my busiest time of the year, and I do not have time to keep restarting the computer.  Please help!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have to reboot the entire computer after every PS update or I cant print from the program....no clue why, just know that rebooting fixes it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
rosemary13_13
Level 1

Now I'm getting an error message of 10250.  Rebooting is not even working.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

When I got the Error 10250, I was still able to print to PDF, but I couldnt print to the printer.....I powered off (not just a restart) both computer and printer, then powered them both back up and the error didnt come back for me.

This is the ProSeries support article for that error, in case a cold boot of both computer and printer doesnt work for you.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/attempting-to-print-in-proseries-products...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers