Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries "phone support hold music"

tscott1205
Level 4

Does anyone else find Proseries phone system hold music annoying. Its not conducive to getting work done. It does not help stress levels. It does not help that the normal  average hold time is greater than one hour either. Can we start a petition to have them find something more soothing.  😩

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Personally, I don't care what they play - I haven't called support for years.  Checking into this place daily to see what is going on has saved me from needing to be aggravated by calling support.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

👍 IronMan you never lied...

tscott1205
Level 4

Great I can ask you..... I saved a new client to my network (as I always do). However when I got to the social security number all of my tax documents xxxed out the first 5 digits. I put a fake number in the field and continue on entering the data. I saved the file as normal. The next time I went into the file it was in the home base in alphabetical order. I then proceeded to change the social security number to the correct number and finished the return. I went to find it today and it is not on the homebase. The social security number is not there either. So what did the program do with the file after I went in and changed the first 5 numbers of the social security number.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you open up your file explorer on your computer and go to ProSeries and open up the 20data folder, can you find it listed there?  But before you even do that, have you tried rebooting your system?

Slava Ukraini!
tscott1205
Level 4

I have taken the program down and rebooted. If I find it not sure how to move it to where it should be.

0 Cheers
tscott1205
Level 4

Been on hold for 1 hour and 1/2. I would like to call a client but can't do anything because I am on hold.

PATAX
Level 15

Scott, no one should be on hold that long. That is absolutely ridiculous ... That is why if I have to call I will call on One phone via speaker phone, and have another phone available for use... just my opinion

qbteachmt
Level 15

"Can we start a petition to have them find something more soothing"

Go vote here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/hold-music-update/idi-p/143617

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.