Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries not saving input numbers even after exit/save

jparent
Level 1

Is anyone else having an issue where they know they put in amounts, let's say for an HSA distribution only to save and come back to the file to see the entry has disappeared? I have a very deliberate marking system for when I input data into Proseries, however some of my numbers just seem to disappear, and I always save when I leave the file.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had this happen a few times a couple weeks ago, I thought I was going crazy.  I figured I must not have been saving on exit.....which if it was one file, I would have bought that, but it happened on multiple files over the course of a couple days.

Haven't noticed it lately though.   Maybe try doing a REFRESH updates (not a regular update, its at the bottom of the updates list), maybe an update didnt install completely or correctly?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had this happen a few times a couple weeks ago, I thought I was going crazy.  I figured I must not have been saving on exit.....which if it was one file, I would have bought that, but it happened on multiple files over the course of a couple days.

Haven't noticed it lately though.   Maybe try doing a REFRESH updates (not a regular update, its at the bottom of the updates list), maybe an update didnt install completely or correctly?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You may want to go in and set your auto save to 1 minute, I was only losing the last minute or two of entries when it happened...usually the banking info or the Efiling PIN (the last few things I do when I finish up a return), I'm not sure if I would have lost more if my auto save had been set for a longer period of time, but its worth changing just in case.

0 Cheers