Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries-Form 8606, line 15c is not calculating. Is there a box I have accidentally marked that is stopping it from calculating?

mendris
Level 1

Last week, Form 8606 was calculating perfectly.  Today, line 15a is correct, but the taxable amount is not coming down to line 15c.  I don't see any reason this should not be working

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
kwiatkowski408
Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  Did you figure out the solution?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like something went snafu in the last update

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/how-do-you-change-the-s...

@IntuitAustin  can you bring this to someone's attention?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
mendris
Level 1

I called and they have it now in their notes as something that needs to be fixed.  I was told to watch for an update that fixes it.  No estimate of time to fix.

0 Cheers
Travis H

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will forward this information to the development team for further review, if it is not on their radar already.

0 Cheers
DickE
Level 1

Having same problem with 8606 Line 15C. It was fine before update.

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to follow up that this issue was resolved during this weeks update.  We appreciate your patience. 

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers