Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager export

AmyPayne
Level 1

I am unable to export my fixed assets from FAM (2020) to ProSeries 1065 (2020) tax software.

When I select File/Export Client/Proseries/Export the export is shaded. I've already tried reinstalling the software. It doesn't correct my issue.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
TaxReturnPros
Level 3

Sometimes I find it easier to call and ask for a IT person. If you get someone who "tries" to help but really has no idea on how to, show them respect for what they trying to do (to help), but ask them to please direct your call to a professional.

0 Cheers
AmyPayne
Level 1

I talked to two different people today at ProSeries and no one could help me. How sad.

0 Cheers
TaxReturnPros
Level 3
0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

Have exported and imported numerous with no issues. Seems like problem is on your end.  Try to see if same problem with 1120S, 1120, 1040, etc. Narrow down the issue for tech support.

0 Cheers
aschilling
Level 1

Hi Amy,
I apologize for this. The export menu item is indeed shaded because FAM is unable to locate your installation of ProSeries. I'm unsure from your comment if you tried reinstalling FAM or ProSeries, but a reinstallation of ProSeries should reset this and hopefully resolve your issue. Please try that if you have not already.

Thanks,

ProSeries Engineering

0 Cheers