Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries deactived my account so what can I do to resolve?

Jay05
Level 1

Going on 48 hours and support has no idea how to reactivate my ProSeries account. Any solutions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@AshleyatIntuit   is this kind of thing in your department now?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

First off... Hey Lisa! Secondly no, I no longer an in the ProSeries space but in a totally different space.

I'm curious what you mean by "deactivate". Customer service would be your best starting point to ensure your account is up to date but also software purchase is current. 800-434-6818 would be a great starting point. 😁

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone else mentioned a similar thing over in the ProSeries Facebook Group, suddenly their hosted PS account has been deactivated...support cant help them either, they were told to call back on Monday.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitAustin   @IntuitBettyJo  @IntuitRichard   anyone got any info for these people?

@Jay05 are you using the hosted version of the program also?

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hey Lisa,

I'm looking into this customer's account now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
IRonMaN
Level 15

@AshleyatIntuit  

Holy crap, I didn't realize that pirate ship could still float.  Nice to see you Ashley.  You have been missed ------- I haven't seen another pirate around here in ages 😉

Slava Ukraini!
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Yes I'm still alive. 😁 Miss all of you guys. 

I'll try to get better at checking in more regularly. I've just been pretty busy to be honest. 

Aarrrrrggggg!

-Ashley

Solomonstax
Level 2

I had the same problem today as well. I use the hosted Network version of proseries. My payment information is up to date. I received an email yesterday afternoon saying that Proseries received my cancelation request. I did not submit a cancelation request. I called Rightnetworks and my license with them is good but Proseries cancelled my networks hosting license. Spent 1.5 hours on the phone with customer service and they are unable to help and asked me to call back on Monday.

Hanyaa
Level 1

I have teh same problem since 02-25-2022 urrr

CarmenLopez
Level 3

yesterday they deactivated my account too.  Have you had any luck in fixing it?

0 Cheers