Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Basic 50 charging for printing

MichaelTorres
Level 1

I purchased the ProSeries Basic license which includes 50 returns and e-filng, but it charges me $ 45 each time I want to print a draft to review the return with the client. I need help figuring out how I can print drafts without paying $ 45. There is no point in paying an additional fee,in that case I would have paid for PPR liccense, not Basic.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure youve downloaded and installed Basic and not Professional by mistake.  Ive seen multiple people with your same situation because theyre using Professional instead of Basic.

If your toolbar looks like this, youre using Professional which would be PPR

professionaltoolabr.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Be sure youve downloaded and installed Basic and not Professional by mistake.  Ive seen multiple people with your same situation because theyre using Professional instead of Basic.

If your toolbar looks like this, youre using Professional which would be PPR

professionaltoolabr.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Rob12
Level 2

Lisa, you're awesome!

MichaelTorres
Level 1

Thanks a lot! 

0 Cheers
Shirley79
Level 4

Following up on a prior question.

Pro-Series Basic counts a client as part of the 50 clients as soon as you print it and not when it is e-filed - is that correct????

0 Cheers