Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2020 Organizer not showing in product

esheldon76
Level 2

Bear with me...I'm an IT professional installing this product for a client.  I installed the Organizer role by selecting the checkbox on the left side when choosing options and form choices and everything installed fine.  When client launches product, we get no errors at all, but the Organizer option is not showing in the drop down box for choices.  I don't know the product enough to help the client, and don't know if this is an issue with the client's understanding, or if I missed something during the install, or if I need to turn something on once inside the software.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much in advance!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try going to "update" on the top of the ProSeries screen and click on "select and download new products".  Make sure the organizer box is checked on the bottom left of the window that pops open.  Hit next and see if it downloads.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try going to "update" on the top of the ProSeries screen and click on "select and download new products".  Make sure the organizer box is checked on the bottom left of the window that pops open.  Hit next and see if it downloads.

Slava Ukraini!
esheldon76
Level 2

Thank you so much, @IRonMaN !  Appreciate you!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers