Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proseries 2019

carmined
Level 1

i can not get 2019 proseries to download

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What happens when you try?   

Are you downloading from your Online Intuit account or using the 2018 program to Download Next Years Product?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Several people have run into issues with firewalls and routers suddenly blocking traffic from the *proseries.com domain. A way to test is by clicking/typing in this link in a browser on your machine:

https://prodldfp.proseries.com/pro/patches/2020/release/w_eng_core.inv

If it doesn't work and you get something like the message below, something on your computer (FireWall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware) or your router / modem / isp is most likely blocking files from our domain. Check your firewall settings, restart your router, etc.

2021-01-06_15-27-36.png

carmined
Level 1

I just downloaded 2020 and when I go to previous years 2012 and prior are the only years available

0 Cheers
Pegala
Level 1

I have new computer - trying to download from Intuit site!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If youre not seeing 2019 in your account as available to download, nobody here can assist with that.  You'll have to make the dreaded call to phone support to rectify this, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers