Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2019 Update Return with QuickBooks Data

John Boy
Level 2

Anyone having trouble with updating 2019 business tax return with QuickBooks data? It goes through all the steps but no numbers are imported to tax return. Help!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Beanman63
Level 2

I had same issue.

Fix from Support line.

need commbiz.1ph file in app_19 folder

example: 

xx\ProSeries\ProWin19\forms\app_19\commbiz.1ph

I copied 2018 file to 2019 and it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
kst843
Level 3

I am having the same issue. I have been on the phone with both ProSeries and QB for over an hour and neither have a solution as of yet.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

Now ProSeries said you cannot import 2020 QB data into ProSeries 2019. Anyone else having this problem or contaced them about this issue?

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

ProSeries support said it was not importing because I did not have the most current version of Windows 10 and the .Net Framework. I have both of those up to date and it is still not working. 

0 Cheers
Beanman63
Level 2

I had same issue.

Fix from Support line.

need commbiz.1ph file in app_19 folder

example: 

xx\ProSeries\ProWin19\forms\app_19\commbiz.1ph

I copied 2018 file to 2019 and it worked.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

Amazing after 2 hours they could not help me.

Thank you that worked. I hope they did not miss any other files in 2019.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

I need to invoice ProSeries for finding their error for them. Upset with the support department that said it was my computer problem and not an issue on their end. 

0 Cheers
John Boy
Level 2

Thanks so VERY much. This worked after I closed and reopened ProSeries.

How in the world did you find the answer?

0 Cheers
ramscot
Level 2

I am trying to import quickbooks data into a 1040 Schedule C. I tried copying the commbiz.1ph file to App 19, but still not importing.

Any solutions.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

ramscot,

I have not tried to import into any Sch C returns yet. I would guess the commbiz applies to business returns. There may be another file missing from the software. If you receive an answer from support, please update here. Good luck.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

Today I am now unable to import data again. Same message as before.  Not sure what has changed in the software between yesterday and today. Anyone else experiencing this issue again?

0 Cheers
TAXATION
Level 4

TODAY IS 1-2-20 and still having this issue.

On 1-27-19  spoke to a "systems" tech (new at position) and after 1 hour with the tech going back and forth with the "second level" support - it was admitted that there is a programming issue.

Asked and received a Case# and told they would get back to me!!!!  well 2 days later same problem and no response from tech support!!!!!

What is going on with Pro Series?  each year getting worse.

Should not have to add a change in the programming a suggested in this posting above.  that is the job of Intuit and why we pay for the software.