Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with DocuSign

Highlighted
Level 2

Is anyone having problems with Docusign's integration with ProSeries?   When I request a signature it goes to a blank white screen.   I have had some success when updates are available and I update the product.   After an update I am able to use it successfully for a few returns.   However, when there are not any updates that need to be pushed through I can't get past the white screen.

I have tried logging straight into DocuSign, but it doesn't recognize my username.

Frustrated with this product to say the least.

Labels (1)
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Level 2

Yes. I've been having the same problem for days.  Either the white screen or URL not found or invalid URL. This is beyond ridiculous. It worked fine last year. This year it is garbage.  I can randomly get it to work after I refresh updates. I can get may one or two to go thru. I have refreshed updates 4 times in a row and still nothing. I've posted about this for days. Someone else said  that Proseries suggested deleting cookies (which I did - no help) and changing to Internet Explorer as default. Too bad I have other programs that won't run if I do that. This is absolutely horrible. Two bad years in a row with Proseries. 

0 Cheers