Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing this year

artmcgoy
Level 1

Neither my organizers nor my actual returns would print.  It thought I was a pay per return subscriber, which I never have been.  After troubleshooting with the nice people at support for 3 hours, I figured out that I must open the file and do a "file save" to print the forms.  Of course, in an actual return, you'd most likely file save the return before printing.  However, in batch printing the organizers, you wouldn't think to have to do that, which is a lot of trouble to do each one.  But that's what I'm doing. 

Rebuilding the homebase might take care of the problem if you approach it that way, don't know.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
gary1861
Level 4

I batch printed organizers in early December and didn't have any issues.  I didn't open or save any of them before printing.  Maybe I got lucky.

0 Cheers
artmcgoy
Level 1

That's good.  Glad to hear.  Don't know why the system thought I was a PPR customer.  But we do what we have to do, right?  Just glad to find a work-a-round.

0 Cheers