Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem

We called in and spent over 4 hours with tech support but they insisted that we had a computer issue rather then a settings issue with ProSeries 2019.  The main computer can print everything and I can print a bill but nothing else in proseries. (work station)  However I can print from my email and all other programs.  I have worked at the same tax office for 9 years and we have never had a problem like this since last year. 

Please help 

Kelly Magness (work station) 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
George4Tacks
Level 15

This is often a printer driver problem, especially when windows sneaks in an update. Go to the manufacturer's website and click support for drivers for your particular model. 

If you post your printer info, I can probably locate for you, if you can't find it. 

ex-AllStar
denise3916
Level 1

My printer information is HP Envy 5660

0 Cheers
denise3916
Level 1

I downloaded the updated printer driver.  However, I still have the same problem with proseries.

0 Cheers
keylah
Level 1

Were you able to resolve your problem? I have the same problem and there's a long wait in customer service. I had the same problem last year but I just didn't had time to deal with it so I created all my files to pdf so I could print but it's a waste of time since I don't need it. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

In the past couple of years, I think a number of folks created pdfs and printed from there just because it ended up being faster than waiting for their printer to print directly from the program.  

Fast food was too difficult. Collecting aluminum cans seems to be the right fit. Call me if you have any - 867-5309.
garman22
Level 12
Level 12

I have also found that printing from PDF saves me so much time than printing directly from the program itself. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I tend to hit the print button, open up the forum, and answer about 20 questions just as the printer finishes up printing 😀

Fast food was too difficult. Collecting aluminum cans seems to be the right fit. Call me if you have any - 867-5309.
0 Cheers