Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Client Presentation from "cloud on Right Networks"

MarydeniseF
Level 3

What do I need to add to my Office 365 subscription in order to print the Client Presentation? I currently host Proseries on the cloud.     

Right Networks help desk said I needed to contact Proseries and I cannot get through to a person.

Thank you!                              

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8

Scary. Not to be insidious but just to make sure, you've authorized the return already, right? That would be quite frustrating I can imagine. 

0 Cheers
MarydeniseF
Level 3

Yes I have. When I try to access excel from the Right Network desktop it tells me my license won't work. I'm just trying to find what I need to add.

0 Cheers

In your shoes I would definitely call the ProSeries Support line bro, I don't know that anyone else will have the answer to such a tech-related question.

Best of luck, friend!

0 Cheers
MarydeniseF
Level 3

Thank you!

0 Cheers
TaxBandit
Level 3

Did you get an answer to this?  I'm in the same situation.

0 Cheers
Andrei
Employee
Employee

Hi!

I think this is what you're looking for: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/setting-up-microsoft-office-on-your-right... 

Let me know if you're able to use Client Presentation after you register your subscription. 

0 Cheers
N411BC
Level 3

Also on Proseries Right Network.  Need an E3 Microsoft Office License for it to work

0 Cheers
MarydeniseF
Level 3

Thank you! It's working now. I appreciate your help!

Mary

0 Cheers