Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Client Invoice

DDCPA
Level 1

I was able to print my client invoice on the first Form 11250-S I prepared yesterday.  Today, none of the client invoices will print from the four or five returns I've prepared. ????

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you update the program between then and now?  Have you restarted the computer since the issue began?  If you Print Preview does the Invoice show?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

Invoice not printing on 1040 Proseries Pro also. It will show in the print preview only after you have opened and closed the invoice.

DDCPA
Level 1

My print preview shows nothing.  That's why it prints nothing and pdf doesn't work either.  Google search says it started yesterday.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@DDCPA wrote:

My print preview shows nothing.  That's why it prints nothing and pdf doesn't work either.  Google search says it started yesterday.  

Do you have your software set to download updates each morning?  I'm wondering if a glitch rode in on an update that happened between the time it worked then stopped working. 

EDIT:  Doesnt look like thats the culprit, I havent updated since the 20th of Dec and mine does the same thing for the 1040 invoice.  I cant check an 1120S, I'm on PPR for those and it wont let me print anything or even print preview without paying.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@clr600 wrote:

Invoice not printing on 1040 Proseries Pro also. It will show in the print preview only after you have opened and closed the invoice.

Aha, youre right, if I open the invoice and close it, then the print preview works and it will print to the printer.....WEIRD!

@DDCPA Open the invoice  Tools > Billing > View Invoice   then see if it prints

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

I received the 01/02/2020 update this am. It was printing before this update.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@clr600 wrote:

I received the 01/02/2020 update this am. It was printing before this update.

They must have fixed it and broke it again, I havent updated since the 20th of Dec and my invoices are blank until I View them, then they print fine.

0 Cheers