Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a copy of the return - not pay -by- refund

Fredie
Level 1

When I go to print from the file menu, it ask for authorization and when I click authorization, it goes to Pay-by-Refund.  How do I proceed to print without going to the Pay-by-refund function?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you mean Pay Per Return?   Sounds like you're using Professional  rather than Basic....If you paid for Basic but installed and are using Professional instead by mistake, you'll be charged per return to print or Efile.  If your toolbar looks like this, youre in Professional not Basic.  You'll want to log back into your Intuit account and download/install Basic instead.

protoolbar.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you mean Pay Per Return?   Sounds like you're using Professional  rather than Basic....If you paid for Basic but installed and are using Professional instead by mistake, you'll be charged per return to print or Efile.  If your toolbar looks like this, youre in Professional not Basic.  You'll want to log back into your Intuit account and download/install Basic instead.

protoolbar.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
neser67
Level 1

I paid for Proseries unlimited federal with 4 states and free efiling and I am getting the same error. How can I fix it?

0 Cheers