Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF FILES

cpahdr
Level 2

When printing PDF files they are not showing up in ProPDF\TY 2018, 2019 and 2020. Thus us a new occurance.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you check the box to Display After Save...do they display correctly?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
cpahdr
Level 2

Lisa:

Thank you for the response, however I'm not clear on what you suggest. Can you be more specific.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You say therye not showing up in the ProPDF folder, but is it creating the pdf at all....will it display on screen as a PDF if you check this box? If it will display the PDF, then it must be saving it somewhere.  If it wont display it, then you have a different issue than it just not saving to the correct folder.

pdfdisplay.png

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If it does display, then you'll want to check your default Directories
pdffolder.png

Tamra Evans CPA
Level 1

I have a similar problem.  Proseries tells me it created the file successfully in the dialog box that appears after printing, but it does not display the pdf when the box is checked to do so, and it does not appear in the folder I have defined in the print center.  Any idea why this is happening?  Thanks.

0 Cheers