Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay per return program i snot accepting my credit card

Gene
Level 1

My Pay per return program is returning a message that says" Pro Series has encountered an unexpected error. Please contact technical support at www.proseries.com/support"

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Assuming you restarted the computer only to find the same situation, a call to support may be in order.

As a work around, have you attempted to increase your PPR balance using your online Intuit Account?

https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/

Scroll down to ProSeries and log in, you can increase your PPR from there...if you get a similar message, Id guess its an Intuit issue that will need to be solved on their end.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

Kleenex?

0 Cheers
XingCPA
Level 2

the following is the error message:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/commerce/e2e/cart/shopping_cart.jsp
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Apache Server at accountants.intuit.com Port 443

What does it mean?  it is only the dollar amount and PPR code!!!  How can it be too LARGE?

I also need to cancel all the trials in there from my CART!  it won't let me do that either!!!

0 Cheers
XingCPA
Level 2

yes.  restarted a couple of times already and it is still the same.  We cannot call the customer service, yet as they are still in Sunday and we are Monday here in Guam.

0 Cheers