Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA Efile Acks?

jnd2546
Level 4

Anyone experiencing delays in PA Efile acknowledgements recently?

Fed rec'd:  PA still showing "sent to state".

Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

The acknowledgements that I received for PA almost always come much later after the Federal is approved. Sometimes I do not get them back till the next morning. Today it took about five or six hours or so to get the PA acceptance confirmations back. So it is not unusual to have to wait a little bit for this.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

The acknowledgements that I received for PA almost always come much later after the Federal is approved. Sometimes I do not get them back till the next morning. Today it took about five or six hours or so to get the PA acceptance confirmations back. So it is not unusual to have to wait a little bit for this.

jnd2546
Level 4

Thank you!  This one was between 48-72 hrs but finally came thru. Just glad I didn't have to track it down! 

PATAX
Level 15

You are welcome... I have done out of state returns before were it took several days for the acknowledgements to come back.... I am like you, I want to wrap things up and when we have to wait for these acknowledgements it prevents us from doing that.

0 Cheers