Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P S 2020 Install error

TigerCard55
Level 2

I have a network version and am trying to download to my server.

I can download the CoreInstaller TY20 file.  It starts to download the P S 2020 tax software.  Then a message pops up:

"ProSeries Installer 

Cannot download vcredist_x86.exe.   

Check your internet connection and try again."

Is there a work around to this?

Thanks.  I found out what to do.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
LJ1229
Level 1

can someone post the solution?  I am getting the same error.

0 Cheers
SwimDad
Level 3

Dealing with a total nightmare with this year's software!!! Installed s/w back in November without any problems.  Noticed that wasn't getting any updates.  Spent over 6 hours on the phone with tech support on Jan 8th.  Totally uninstalled the software but then can't get it re installed.  First told it was my computer, but got the same error on my wife's computer.  Then is was Xfinity/Comcast problem.  Suggested that I get my windows reformatted that set me back almost $600.  The most recent tech  after I got my PC back from the repair shop agreed that it was Intuit web site.  Requested a CD copy of 2020,2019,2018 & 2017 software as reformat wiped those programs.  The admin told to download the software which I kept saying I can't do it.  Going on a week with still no CD.

0 Cheers