Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off topic

Camp1040
Level 10

Nothing to do with taxes. How do I get my notification "bell" back on the community home page?

Has the due date for tax returns been extended? That question should get a response🤣

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Camp1040
Level 10

GOT IT!! I know everyone was on the edge of there seat about my missing bell notification...what a ding dong move I made.

My monitors are in portrait position and apparently I enlarged the screen % on  a different site and that enlargement hide my bell notification on the community site. What a digression from the stress of tax preparation. 

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Camp1040
Level 10

GOT IT!! I know everyone was on the edge of there seat about my missing bell notification...what a ding dong move I made.

My monitors are in portrait position and apparently I enlarged the screen % on  a different site and that enlargement hide my bell notification on the community site. What a digression from the stress of tax preparation. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I was sitting on the edge of my seat ----------------- I'm glad that you got your ring-a-ding working again.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

One ringy - dingy, two ringy - dingies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCDQaZ6pjg

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
BobKamman
Level 15

their

Technically, "his or her," but I am beginning to accept "their" with a singular antecedent.  We had another police officer killed on duty last night, and the name isn't released until the family is notified and other arrangements are made.  The media don't know whether it is "he" or "she" -- I suppose that shows progress of some sort --  so "their" is appropriate.  

You could have written "your."