Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NY State Partnership return

fvaughan53
Level 3

Why can't I print an IT204 NYS Partnership return.  It is ready to e-file, I would NEVER e-file a return I haven't reviewed with my client.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Do you get an error message that it's not final?

That means it's not final, and PS won't print it.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
jerome520
Level 2

The NY IT-204 is EF ready, but not "final" until 2/12/21. Which, yes, means that we can't print/PDF a copy to get to our clients, which is truly ridiculous. I too would never Efile without letting the client review the return. Come on ProSeries, stop choosing for me what I can and can't do and let me do my JOB. SMH.

0 Cheers
emynes
Level 1

Has anyone been able to print the IT-204 yet? It's 2/16/21 and we are still not getting the form.

0 Cheers
bigo1981
Level 1

I still cannot print.  this is awful 

0 Cheers
jesusbowls
Level 2

Still can't print here, having the issue with both Partnership and Estate/Trust returns.  It's definitely holding me up big time!

0 Cheers
fvaughan53
Level 3

Don't know if i can reply to my own post, but it is Feb 18 and I still can't print.  I have Farm Partnerships which are DUE March 1st and I can't give them the completed return.  If the states can't get their forms final they CANNOT expect the taxpayers to pay their taxes on time.  

0 Cheers