Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Returns Filed per Year

Jezebel14
Level 1

Is there a way to see how many total returns were filed, per year, under my EFIN through the ProSeries Intuit Account?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Someone here posted a link to

Refundo.com

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Homebase has numbered lines, click the Client Status column heading to arrange all the EF Accepted returns together then use the numbers on the side to do the math. 

That would give you all the returns YOU Efiled under your EFIN.  Then you'd compare that to the number shown in either your EServices or your PTIN account (I cant ever remember which one shows it) to be sure nobody else is using your EFIN.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Jezebel14
Level 1

Sorry, that isn't what I was looking for.  What I want to be able to do is log in to my ProSeries Account, online via the website, and see all returns filed under my EFIN for all years that I have used ProSeries.  Is there a way to do that?

I know that I can open every single year's software and look at the number of returns filed, etc.  What I am wondering is, is there somewhere I can find this information, all in one place, without the headache of looking at every single year's software (especially since I no longer have all years installed on my computer and would have to install each one and transfer in all the returns again to even get this information).

0 Cheers
Jezebel14
Level 1

Refundo.com is not able to provide the information I am looking for, but thanks anyway.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never ran across that in any of my Intuit Account pages.    

It's either EServices or your PTIN account that will show how many returns were filed for your EFIN.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪