Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes

Lori563
Level 3

Is there a worksheet or note in a clients tax return that I can use that will carry forward each year for client specific info for me to see but not to file?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

when in clients file I hi-lite last name and click on the pencil icon. Then you will have a note that carries over. You can use any field to leave notes, but I only use last name for something I want to carry over of general info for that client.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

when in clients file I hi-lite last name and click on the pencil icon. Then you will have a note that carries over. You can use any field to leave notes, but I only use last name for something I want to carry over of general info for that client.

Lori563
Level 3

Thanks so much!! Works great! A little embarrassed I didn't know  about that pencil. I've had pro series since 2007!

rbynaker
Level 13

If you use the Client Status, there are fields at the bottom for current year info and permanent info.

Lori563
Level 3

Thanks!!

0 Cheers