Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Update Amounts on Preparer Fees ProSeries Tax Professional 2020

Checko
Level 2

Good afternoon,

I am already enrolled and approved with TPG-Quick Collect.
Having said that, I am having issues when I am click F10 (to update the amounts) on Quick Collect Application Worksheet. No information is rolling over to the:

Preparer tax preparation fee..........
Preparer electronic filing fee..........
Total Preparer Fee........

Because of that, in the Refund Transfer Summary(at the bottom of the QCAW) I don't have any automatic calculation.

A Expected Refund
B Preparer tax .......
C Audit Assistance.......
D Expected federal tax refund.......     

Question:
It is a program issue or it could be a configuration issue on my end?

Anyone else with the same problem?

Thanks,

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Looks like there was a fix that should have just gone out the door like 45 minutes ago.

Can you update the product, and then confirm you "check the info worksheet box, and the "flow billing amounts" box"?

View solution in original post

12 Comments 12
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Its not working for me either, but its early. Hopefully it will be fixed before tax season, but perhaps @Orlando will check for us if we ask nicely 😁

Checko
Level 2

Yes, Hopefully @Orlando can help us with this issue.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Please bare with my response, because anything having to do with what's actually in the form is several levels removed from my team (if ProSeries was a house, my team is responsible for the landscaping and framing.. other teams are responsible for the plumbing, electricity, etc).

Anyway, the person in charge of that feature says "The workflow is a bit different this year, in that the checkbox for QuickCollect must be selected on the Fed Info Wks for the QuickCollect Worksheet to become activated"

Unfortunately I'm not setup to verify (or even understand that statement). If you look at that and go "ah, I wasn't doing that... it works now".. then great.  If you look at that and go, "that's what I'm doing" or "that has nothing to do with the problem i've reported" I'll file an issue and let the experts follow up / drive resolution.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Orlando - when you are out doing the landscaping work, please keep an eye on the folks doing the electrical work.  We don't want them to burn down the house due to faulty wiring. 🔥🚒

Slava Ukraini!
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Also, did this happen to be a new filer?  The converter was supposed to check the box during year to year transfer... so if that didn't happen it could be an issue (too).  The person in charge is going to double check, and will also look at getting a message in to help with understanding.

Checko
Level 2

Hello @Orlando thank you for your fast response. 

I tried what you mentioned and still not work.

Would you please forward it to the person in charge of that feature to take a look on this matter if it's something that he/she is aware?

Thank you.

Checko
Level 2

Actually, I am trying with a transferred and also with a new file, still the same outcome.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Done. Thank you for bringing this up here, and thank you for your patience. I'll keep you posted - but it might be a day or two while he juggles things.

Loboferoz
Level 2

I have the exact same problem, please HELP! @Orlando 

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Looks like there was a fix that should have just gone out the door like 45 minutes ago.

Can you update the product, and then confirm you "check the info worksheet box, and the "flow billing amounts" box"?

Checko
Level 2

We just did the last or second update of the day 5 minutes ago and now it is working!

Thank you!

Loboferoz
Level 2

Working great now! Thanks.