Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ S CORP

JB3
Level 3

WHEN WILL  NJ S CORP BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JB3
Level 3

Thank you. My concern was the update list did not even show NJ S or NJ C Corp

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
20 Comments 20
nmhello
Level 2

Next update is currently scheduled to occur on or before: 02/17/20

0 Cheers
JB3
Level 3

Thank you. My concern was the update list did not even show NJ S or NJ C Corp

0 Cheers
sonnypsu
Level 3

This at the point of being unacceptable.  We can't even start to work on a NJ 1120 or NJ 1120-S return even if they aren't final?

JackC
Level 1

Next update for NJ Corp is 3/6/2020. Not much time to turn the returns around. What happened?

Why doesn't pro series get on NJ case and raise some hell

JB3
Level 3

NJ does not care. They would rather raise taxes and send out penalties for late filing

0 Cheers
nj tax65
Level 3

I'm very curious what the issue is that ProSeries hasn't released New Jersey yet.  There are other tax programs have have released NJ and is accepting NJ corporate returns.  

ProSeries is releasing the returns on 3/6/2020 and we can't E-File until 3/11/2020.  

JB3
Level 3

My understanding is NJ has not accepted the print fonts and the layout. 

0 Cheers
RUCPA
Level 1

This is unacceptable.

0 Cheers
nj tax65
Level 3

The calculations aren't working correctly, and it's printing with a watermark on it.  In addition, basic information from prior years isn't carrying over to the 2019 return.  This is a mess.

0 Cheers
JB3
Level 3

Hopefully it will be fixed by 3/11 as it does not even show NJ any more under release  dates

0 Cheers
JB3
Level 3

The two year comparison is working. I think the estimated payments and vouchers are marked because you can only pay on line now.

0 Cheers
claverty
Level 2

I am still getting "reference only: on the return. Can the K-1's be handed out ? 

0 Cheers
nj tax65
Level 3

New Jersey is requiring the watermark.

0 Cheers
claverty
Level 2

thanks for your reply, but I am not sure what "Not Req." means ? 

0 Cheers
JB3
Level 3

They can be printed and e filed

0 Cheers
claverty
Level 2

My clients shareholders are concerned with the language. I am too. What's it supposed to mean 

0 Cheers
sonnypsu
Level 3

I'm OK with them ready to be e-filed but this watermark is not going to fly with my clients.  We are professionals billing for our services and the returns do not look professional or complete with that watermark on them.

0 Cheers
claverty
Level 2

i don't suppose there is anyone to complain to. They are getting worse and worse each year

0 Cheers
nj tax65
Level 3

From what I'm told, this is from New Jersey, not ProSeries.

0 Cheers
claverty
Level 2

I've heard that other people are getting K-1's without the watermark

0 Cheers