Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Stimulus Package

rpscranton
Level 3

When will Pro Series update for 2020 $10,200 exempt unemployment benefits? Does anyone have an estimate so I can relay that to my clients?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
dkh
Level 15

Read the information from @sjrcpa  in this post    I think you'll find it helpful

new unemployment reduction - Intuit Accountants Community

dkh
Level 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

Ha!  I got there first so nobody else has to post!  Who am I kidding, the way that thing is set up that question will be asked 173 times during the "ask the experts" segment today.  😢

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

- Call President Biden

- Call the IRS commissioner

- then your question has teeth. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers
rpscranton
Level 3

really?  that's your reply?  f me for bothering to ask a legit question

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Now you are talking!! Thats legit........

Think about the process of it. How can anyone guesstimate the time???

rpscranton
Level 3

Maybe someone has gone thru this before? Me? No, a newbie.  But I thought it was a legit question.  I'll look elsewhere for legit replies

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Sorry if we come across unhelpful.   Many of us have been preparing returns for decades.  We started when a forum like this wasn't even imaginable.  We had to use research material and other means to find our answers  and expect those asking questions to have done some research before coming here for an answer.