Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my return is sitting at "sent to IRS' since yesterday and has not yet been accepted-WHY?

Marjorie S
Level 3

I tried calling ProSeries Tech-but they are not open

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karl-M
Level 3

So...you're saying that if the status is 'Sent to IRS' and you have a submission ID, that the schema failure is the issue.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you see the program alert yesterday?  Apparently they are having some issues (some returns are getting weird Failed Schema rejections), many returns are being held until it can be remedied.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Marjorie S
Level 3

I thought this was not the alert issue since the file was sent to IRS-just not accepted

But thank you for your very prompt reply!

0 Cheers
HerndonVA
Level 1

I am having the same issue... do you have the phone number for Proseries? I would like to try calling  them

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Have at it, but they'll tell you the same thing.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

CS is a waste of time nowadays. They cant answer anything but the most basic. Shame but.....you'll get most of what you need here. 

Karl-M
Level 3

So...you're saying that if the status is 'Sent to IRS' and you have a submission ID, that the schema failure is the issue.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Karl-M wrote:

Thats my guess....they dont show us how the sausage is made though  LOL   

My "lack of an actual  crystal ball" prediction will be once they correct the issue,  those returns stuck as Sent to IRS will get formally rejected and have to be resubmitted.

0 Cheers
Karl-M
Level 3

Thanks for your insight. Kinda what I figured, but never hurts to ask.

0 Cheers