Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving from proseries to pro connect. DID NOT RENEW FOR 2020.

sbra
Level 2

WHEN WILL MY PRINTING BE TURNED OFF IN PROSERIES?  I AM MOVING TO PRO CONNECT ONLINE AND NEED TO KNOW MY OPTIONS.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yes, once you print, that file should be permanently yours to keep using.

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
cccrandster
Level 1

I am pretty sure it is never turned off

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

After today, you will need Fast Path to print these returns from PS.  It's a good practice to have the finalized returns printed and backed up in PDF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sbra
Level 2

That would be great!!! I am so stressed out about it.

0 Cheers
sbra
Level 2

It appears that you are the "Intuit Wizard".

I am moving from ProSeries/Fast Path to Pro-Connect Online.

Is it possible for me to amend 2019 990 in PCO that I prepared in ProSeries?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.  I am flying blind.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Unless they changed things, you should be able to ALWAYS print and/or amend existing return.  You are just not able to print/file any NEW returns if you have not renewed Fast Path.

itonewbie
Level 15

You can use PTO to amend F.990 for 2019.  However, you will need to recreate the return from scratch since you won't be able to do a conversion for TY2019.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sbra
Level 2

Am I understanding, that the returns I am working on in ProSeries that I have done a preliminary printing, I I will allow me to continue working on them? Finish them, print a hard copy and mail in to IRS?

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yes, once you print, that file should be permanently yours to keep using.

Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Thank you for stopping by the community to post a question. This community is for Intuit Practice Management users. ProSeries questions would be better asked here:

ProSeries Community:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax/discussion/03/303

Thank you @TaxGuyBill @itonewbie @cccrandster for helping. 

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Actually, they are in the right "community", but just selected the wrong product.

And personally, "Intuit Practice Management" seems like a great description if a person is asking a question about switching from one Intuit product to another Intuit product.

0 Cheers