Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montana forms not yet available on PS?

MT Tax Lady
Level 2

Today is February 3rd.  I perform updates multiple times/day.  My software is still not allowing the e-filing of Montana forms...why and when will this be remedied?    I'm on a 1 hour hold!  This hold time will interfere with my next appointment.  Not happy 😐  Anyone?  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

looks like they are all ready to go...youre not getting any updates?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MT Tax Lady
Level 2

Apparently my software isn't updating the Montana forms, but my states outside of MT are processing just fine!  Any suggestions?  Thanks Lisa

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You might want to try uninstalling MT and reinstalling to see if that gets you back on track.

Slava Ukraini!
MT Tax Lady
Level 2

I'll try that...I've been using PS for 15 years...never this odd problem!

0 Cheers
Taxgames
Level 2

I'm having trouble also and have updated multiple times.  I left my number for call back instead of being on hold.  Very frustrated!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This happened to IL last year and people had to uninstall IL, then reinstall it for the program to update properly....so I think IRonMaN is onto something.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
MT Tax Lady
Level 2

This looks like a giant pain...I will do it when I have time, but I'm booked, back to back today...annoying but thanks for your help.  Will I have to re-prepare the state returns?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't believe you will have to "re-prepare" since the information is already loaded into the client file.

Slava Ukraini!
MT Tax Lady
Level 2

FYI, I've talked to support: apparently the ProSeries developers have not prepared the software for Montana tax returns.  I've already uninstalled and re-installed with the help of a very nice support person, but she discovered that what I've said is the case....not until later this week will this software be ready to submit the MT returns...unbelievable!

MT Tax Lady
Level 2

thanks for your help, but:

FYI, I've talked to support: apparently the ProSeries developers have not prepared the software for Montana tax returns.  I've already uninstalled and re-installed with the help of a very nice support person, but she discovered that what I've said is the case....not until later this week will this software be ready to submit the MT returns...unbelievable!

IRonMaN
Level 15

They need to fire the person that is in charge of the forms release date page.  That doesn't look like too tough of a job to get those dates correct but evidently it must be --------------------- it must be for the Intuit Update Team anyway.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers