Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misspelling on Proseries Form 1065 Sch K-1 Supplemental Information Statement

chunter
Level 2

There is a misspelling on the K-1 Supplemental Information Statement. For Item L - Unadjusted Beginning Capital is spelled like Unadjusted "Begining" Capital. Does anyone know if this will be addressed with the next software update?

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure it is on the top of the "to do" updates list.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Good catch but I know you are kidding about that update thing... I am not the best speller of English in the world but I always try to double-check... if you are employed by an entity and producing written material for it you should double-check everything... I have noticed lately a lot of misspelling in many different locations and entities , maybe a sign of the times....

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not at the top of any to-do list, Im sure. 

Thankfully, IRS doesn't care about spelling.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitGabi

I'll pass this along. Thanks everyone! 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
IntuitGabi

@chunter

We found the Supplemental Info Worksheet. It's possible that it was a manual entry. 
If you're still experiencing a misspelling, please take a screenshot of the entire program window so we can get more details on where you're seeing it. Thank you! 

image.png

0 Cheers
chunter
Level 2

It comes from the section just below that and appears to be a software generated item. It appears to correlate with the Schedule K-1 worksheet, which I have also screenshot for you. 

Capture.PNGCapture_2.PNG

IntuitGabi

Thank you! This has been addressed. 

chunter
Level 2

Thank you! Will it come through in the next update or something? I'm not seeing it as corrected just yet. 

0 Cheers