Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland return with pte

DebiHCPA
Level 4

Is anyone else having problems e-filing returns with the new PTE attachment? Proseries help says this was brought to their attention on Saturday but today is Wednesday and I have a pile of returns that can't be efiled. 

Is it just me?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

well, updates generally come out Wed afternoon or Thurs morning, but if they only found out about it a few days ago...I wouldnt hold my breath that theyd have it fixed that quickly.

@IntuitGabi  is this on anyone's radar?  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@DebiHCPA Are you getting an e-file reject or an error code? I can look to see if other people have experienced this. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
DebiHCPA
Level 4

It looks like it has been fixed. But this is what I had to do with the help of "James" who was really wonderful and patient while I was going crazy.

I renamed the file. Took the SSN's off the first file.

Then went back in and reattached the K-1 to the Maryland return. Of course this is after I spent hours dealing with this one file at a time when I could not afford to so.

I went into another return tonight that had this MD attachment and it looked like it worked so I think they might have fixed it.. until it breaks tomorrow. 

Terrible timing.

0 Cheers