Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland Form 511

KLSCACPAS
Level 2

Is the Maryland Form 511 finalized?  While previewing the return the form has a watermark of "do not mail", "e-file only"

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I dont know anything about MD or what form that is, but if this is a form that was recently finalized, its not uncommon for the Efile version to be ready to go prior to the paper version. I'd run an update just to be sure youve got the most recent release of the forms.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

511 is a brand spanking new form. Lacerte, and presumably ProSeries, released it yesterday.

Ex-AllStar
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

We are aware the print version of the Form 511 is still not available for our users.  We are currently working with the State of Maryland to receive the necessary print approvals.

We apologize for any difficulties this is causing our customers.  

tcurran07
Level 2

Any movement/update here? I'd like to give our clients copies of the completed forms to be filed. 

0 Cheers
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

I have good news to share. We have received approval from the State of Maryland for print of Form 511 and will be releasing the update this morning. Users should be able to print the MD Form 511 after updating.