Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Standard Client Letter (1040)

esmijares
Level 1

I could not see my standard client letter for my forms 1040.  It seems lost, and i could not see any option to view when I click from the tools menu and letters.

However, my 1120-S standard client letter is fine.

Does anybody have experience on this too? Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So from within a 1040 return (not an indvidual  state return), you dont see this?

standardletter.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
AndreaB
Level 2

Similar issue just in last 30 minutes (was working earlier today) - installed update and now missing all client letters (default and custom).  When printing, the main letter is like 40 pages with a few words on each page from the letter.  Is there a way to uninstall the update?  I try to reopen Pro19 and it asks for admin rights to make changes but then doesn't open program?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If things went buggy after an update, close ProSeries and try using REPAIR Updates from the Windows Programs menu

repairupdates.png

0 Cheers
AndreaB
Level 2

Tried that - asks if ProSeries can make updates - I click yes and then nothing.  Looking for instructions to uninstall and reinstall program??

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers
AndreaB
Level 2

Thank you Lisa for the directions on uninstalling.  I then updated the Homebase and connected the files but all of my client status and efile info is missing - do you have a number to tech support?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you highlight all the clients in the EFCenter, then choose Update Acknowledgements of Selected Returns (not the regular Receive Acknowledgements) that should bring all your EF info back into the EFcenter.

Here is support's phone number

1-800-434-6818

AndreaB
Level 2

Got it - was panicked for a bit there...Thank you for your help.