Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of error codes

violet
Level 1

I need to know what error code R0000-194 means and how to resolve it.  I submitted the same client twice with different amounts so second was rejected.  I need to get this ready today because she has a tax liability

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Anytime you have a return reject, additional details should be provided in the reject notification itself.  i ran a search on Community and although this record is Lacerte, this is an IRS reject so the information should be the same.  "Submission must not be a duplicate of a previously accepted submission"  (https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/error-r0000-194/00/91304)

That being said, if the first submission that you did was accepted, you will need to amend the return to file the second instance.  You cannot file a duplicate record.

0 Cheers

Please provide LIST of error codes when this is the subject line, very helpful to reference.  ProSeries should make such a list available to avoid confusion and wasting of time. 

davidehouse
Level 1

Tried to resolve a California rejection. When I do program just goes to federal information worksheet and stops

0 Cheers