Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking ProSeries invoices to Quickbooks Desktop

kdaglobal
Level 3

I am running Proseries Professional and I have been told by PS reps that it is possible to import my ProSeries invoices directly to the client in QB to eliminate double-entry. 

There are even questions here (answered by ProSeries reps) that state it is possible but with no explanation as to how!

However, no one I speak to at ProSeries actually knows how...and told me to call Quickbooks. Before I go down that rabbit hole, anyone have any ideas?  Thanks so much!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kdaglobal
Level 3

Found it! From Home Base, go to "Tools" , then "QB Billing/Customer Update", then "Create QB Invoices". Super easy and fast.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
kdaglobal
Level 3

Found it! From Home Base, go to "Tools" , then "QB Billing/Customer Update", then "Create QB Invoices". Super easy and fast.

OzNY
Level 3

It's grayed out, so I cannot export an invoice from Proseries Professional to Quickbooks desktop.  How can I change that so it will work

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Read this topic for making or updating the link to the QB data file:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/sending-proseries-invoi...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.