Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link problem

TA3
Level 2

I want to send a document to a client using Link.  When I click on the attachment icon, the box comes up with the revolving circle but never finds anything.  Just keeps spinning.  Any ideas?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TA3
Level 2

I switched to a different browser and that seems to take care of it.  Thanks!!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
itonewbie
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/is-the-state-of-michiga...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
jgm6520
Level 3

Are you trying to send a tax return?

0 Cheers
TA3
Level 2

Yes and a text file

0 Cheers
jgm6520
Level 3

Did you save the return as a PDF file?

0 Cheers
TA3
Level 2
Yes. But it doesn't get that far. When I click on the paper clip to add a file, it just keeps spinning around and never looks for any files.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@TA3 Do what I suggested.  It should resolve the issue you are having.  That's typical of Link.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
TA3
Level 2

What did you suggest?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Click on the link in the first post.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
TA3
Level 2

That takes me to a discussion unemployment comp for Michigan

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Sorry for posting the wrong link. Was responding to a few threads at the same time.

Here's the correct link: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/re-intuit-link-not-respon...

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
TA3
Level 2

I switched to a different browser and that seems to take care of it.  Thanks!!

0 Cheers