Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 Statement A

brannon
Level 1

Has the Statement A replaced the K-1 199A statement for pass through entities.  Also is this supplemental information going to print with the K-1s?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Yes, it has, so, it's supposed to print.

https://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1065#idm139898006589488

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
brannon
Level 1

Line 17 code W isn’t coming through on my K-1s and the Statement A isn’t printing with the K-1s

0 Cheers
Ali
Level 3

I've completed the Statement A, but it's not showing up on the K-1 and when I look at the instructions, ProSeries does not do what it says it will.  That is, once the Statement A is completed, the K-1 should show an I*STMT, but it doesn't.  Waiting on them to get this fixed.  Can anyone from Intuit ProSeries give us an idea of when this will be ready? 

Tara
Level 3

I'm having the same problem. What are we supposed to send to the beneficiary? Also, when I print the K-1 w/the letter, the letter says the state's K-1 is included but it is not.  grr

0 Cheers
Tara
Level 3

I finally got this fixed after about 3 hours on the phone with customer service! It turned out I had a "damaged form set". The fix was to uninstall the 1041 and reinstall it. Everything is working perfectly now! I hope y'all figured out how to getting it working in less time than it took me.

0 Cheers