Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Pro Series going to update the MA return for the unemployment exclusion?

jfrcpa1
Level 1

Is Pro Series going to update the MA return for the unemployment exclusion?  If so, when will it be available.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think it is a safe bet to guess "yes", but Intuit never provides estimates for those kind of updates.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man, be careful collecting those aluminum cans ....they may be contaminated with the Coronavirus... may not be worth the nickel per can...,but then again that might be more then what your average tax preparer is making considering the amount of hours that we have to put in 😀👍

IRonMaN
Level 15

I would have quit this gig years ago if I thought I could get that much per can 💵

Slava Ukraini!
dad751
Level 3

Come on Proseries, As the great Bill Belichick says "Do Your Job" 

shamcafee
Level 2

I spoke to an Intuit Support agent just now and she said they expect an update to come before 4/15.  So, let's hope she's right! 

dad751
Level 3

Lets hope so. I spoke to them yesterday and they didn't know when. 

0 Cheers
jfrcpa1
Level 1

Interesting.... I spoke to a rep and she told me all of the states would be updated on 4-27

IRonMaN
Level 15

Call three times and get four different answers ----------- kinda like calling the IRS.

Slava Ukraini!