Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it too late to e-file?

Ronnie_65
Level 2

What is the deadline for e-filing 2019 returns?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

15 Comments 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's either too late or too early, depending on your view of whether or not the glass is half full or half empty.  Nobody has a date yet when e-filing will open back up.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

10.15.22 (+/-)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Brainstrom
Level 4

I believe that e-file opens back up January 25, 2021

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

The question was "what's the deadline".  

ONCE efile reopens (maybe the 25th, maybe not) 2018, 2019 & 2020 can be efiled.

( Generic Comment )"
Camp1040
Level 10

I haven't been around here lately.....you know, life stuff!

Has the questions been asked yet ? "WHEN CAN WE E-FILE? "

Who is in charge of the counter?

IRonMaN
Level 15

@Camp1040  - since you haven't been around lately, you were voted in to be the counter keeper.  For the record, that question hasn't been asked too often yet.  I believe the unofficial count is only at 263,633.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

It's been asked a bunch of times. I think @itonewbie is in charge of this counter.

Ex-AllStar
Camp1040
Level 10

I just put up a  post it note on my desk with that number. This is an awesome responsibility, I will have to think about whether I am worthy or not.  I pray for guidance.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are worthy.

Due to the responsibility, you are going to see a pay raise.  You can expect your monthly Intuit paycheck to go up roughly 12.137218918221967255 percent.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Along with the pay raise, if I give out a few more cheers I will move up a level or two. I have to ask.....does giving cheers to posts make your smarter?

Makes me thing about a co-worker from long, long ago, he stated that "he knew a lot, but just couldn't remember it all" Now that is a mantra!!!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

It does indeed make you smarter.  I took an IQ test on 1/1/20 and scored a 35.  After a year of giving cheers, I just scored a 35.34167141136877227.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Is that PI?

IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to give more cheers.  I have worked my way up to being able to spell 3 letter words and I know it is spelled "pie".  By the end of tax season I hope to be fluent in all 4 letter words.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

snort...  Jeff, let me know if you need help with those four letter words 😉

( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are number 1 on my list🤪

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers