Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having printing problems?

caroljo
Level 5
Whenever I try to print today the program either crashes or is shows that it has been sent to the printer but nothing happens.  I have occasionally had trouble with the printer printing pages and pages of garbage on the very top of the sheet.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

16 Comments 16
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Yesterdays update has some unintended consequences it appears

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/proseries-2019-print-c...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Nick203
Level 2

I'm having printer issues with letters and invoices that just started after the last update.  This is no time for system crashes after an update.  Please fix this thing!!!!

0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

It just happened to me also.  But if I choose print preview and then print from there it works okay.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
This is encouraging, Im afraid to update! But I always print preview, uncheck a few junk pages (like page 2 of the W2 worksheet) then print.

Nick203
Level 2

That works for printing the returns, but not for invoices and instruction letters.  Hope they fix this with a patch soon as this is no time to be out of business. 

0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

It is working for me for invoices and letters if I do print preview first.

Bethynp
Level 3

I can't keep going here until this printing issue is fixed!!!  Help!

0 Cheers
RDG delta
Level 1

My PRO SERIES crashes every time I try to print the client letter or the invoice from inside the client file?

0 Cheers
taxman1
Level 4

I just have print errors with invoices.  Program crashes.  C'mon man !!!  Oh crap, I sound like Joe Biden !!  Anyway get it fixed people !!!  Costing us money with these bugs that should be addressed before tax season !!!  

Bethynp
Level 3

Turning me into a very inefficient version of my already inefficient self!  I hope Proseries is thinking about a big fat refund to help us recoup our losses...

0 Cheers
Bethynp
Level 3

Mine still doesn't work even with print preview first.  Why no yellow bar at teh top warning us of this issue???

0 Cheers
taxman1
Level 4

Bethy ...  You cant print anything ?  Or just invoice ?   If just invoice, I can print an invoice if I click on the "print individual" form button and check the print invoice button on that screen.  

0 Cheers
w4ijy
Level 1

August 14, 2020!!!

Still cannot print completed 1040 return.  After being a user of Poseries since 1995, I have spent more time trying to print than the 25 years combined.  What the heck is going on with ProSeries?

Makes me interested in other software out there.

DISGUSTED AND FRUSTRATED WITH PROSERIES.

C. Dwight Baker

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
what happens when you try?

0 Cheers
dslamb61
Level 1

I have to reboot my computer every time in order to transmit and print.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I had to do that in both 2018 and 2019, reboot my computer after any program update in order to print from the program. Haven't noticed it happen in 2020.

0 Cheers